The Land, the Lakes, and the Wildlife Over 600 of the 965 acres is used for pasture, irrigated hay production, and options for extensive gardens and or green houses.There are two large lakes on the property. One lake is a 14acre holding lake, for irrigation water. The second lake is '' the fishing lake'' with 11 acres of deep mountain fed lake water and several acres of wetlands. Currently 5 different types of trout are stocked in this lake. A long dam separates the two lakes. A flat mesa, above the two lakes, can be used as a landing strip for planes. The strip is about 3/4 mile long. On the east side of the ranch is a small mountain that is rugged with trees, and rock outcroppings, for years it has been the home of a herd of elk. At last count there were about 361 elk that reside on the ranch year-round.
Water Rights on the Ranch The ranch is being sold with excellent senior water rights, including holding rights, some that date back to the 1800s. Two ice cold artesian springs that produce over 28 gallons of water per minute are also included in the water rights.
The Ranch is Being sold "Turnkey" Everything you see in the videos and photos stays with the ranch, including, but not limited to
- All the furnishings in the main home, including the antiques, western art collection, a gun collection (not shown) and about 120 animal mounts.
- All the ranch equipment, tractors, vehicles and implements used to operate the ranch are included with the sale. Download Disclosure folder for list of larger items.
- A herd of black angus mix cattle, currently about 15 mama cows and 5 babies also stay with the ranch.
The Main Residence A majestic log home with approximately 16,000 sq feet of luxury, including
- 7 wood burning fireplaces
- infloor radiant heat throughout the home
- eight huge bedrooms, most with private baths and kitchenettes.
- four car attached garage -
- movie theater that will seat 20 people
- two full kitchens
- 2 new wet-dry steam saunas
- 30 foot high waterfall overlooks the entrance of the home
The Second Home On the ranch is recently remodeled and is used as a rental property.
- 3 bedrooms, two full bathrooms, restored hardwood floors, a massive stone fireplace, detached garage
The Third Home On the ranch is the home of the on-site ranch manager. 2 bedrooms, one bath, the ranch manager lives here full time and takes care of the livestock, hay production etc.
The Fourth Home on the ranch, is a charming fishing cabin located on the 11-acre trout lake. The cabin has been restored but kept as it was in the 1800's. It has a massive stone fireplace, wood floors, loft sleeping area, screened in porch and is attached to the dock. It is charming and perfect for roughing it while fishing! BUT there is no running water, and it has an outhouse.
*Included with the fishing cabin on the lake is a new 12foot Pontoon boat with a 10 HP outboard motor